Thursday, March 31, 2016

Is Club Penguin to Easy with Walkthroughs?




Quick Intro: My Story

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog! I’m a single woman who works in the corporate world. I don’t have much time to relax and enjoy myself. With all the stress in the corporate world it’s tough to go home and just relax. So, I’ve turned to online games and I’ve totally fell in love with games. I’ve gravitated to a game called Club Penguin and my blog is all about how to complete the missions.

        Cheers,


                  Abigayle Monroe




How easy is Club Penguin with Walkthroughs?

Everybody enjoys a really cool online game like Club Penguin. But, at times it can be really difficult and possibly down right frustrating! Well, let me back up a little bit. First, you have to create an account online here. Then you need to get used to the game. Everyone is a penguin and we all live on an island. We also all live in igloos which is pretty interesting.

Once you get used to your igloo, you should go out and explore the island a little bit. There are plenty of things to do and if you need help you can just go here.

If you ever have a problem getting around the island there are plenty of guides to help you along the way. If you’re interested in tracking some of the cool mascots, there are also trackers to find some of the penguins that live on the island permanently.

And of course, give the missions a try and if you find the missions too hard you can always use a Club Penguin Walkthrough to help you out. Good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment