Edit: The Ninja Mask is NON MEMBER, The Ninja Suit is member only (and the rest of the catalog).
How to play:
1) Go to the Sensei on the far right of the Dojo and pick up your Starter Deck.
2) Play on a Mat or return to the Sensei to play Competition Mode (Competition Mode earns more experience for Belts).
3) When you face another player, you have Cards of Water, Fire, and Ice. All cards are also labeled with a Color and a Number.
4) Here is the Card Tutorial:
- Water burns out (beats) Fire.
- Fire melts (beats) Ice.
- Ice freezes (beats) Water.
- If two cards are the same element (Water, Fire, or Ice) then the highest number wins.
- If the card played last was a 10 with a Symbol Outlining it, Or if you see a sign similar to a Recycle Sign with a 9 and 1 on it, then the next turn the lowest number wins when both elements are the same.
5. To win, You have to have won a Battle for 1 Fire, 1 Water, And 1 Ice, And the card you used to win the Battle has to be a different Colour than the other elements.
Example: You win a dual using a Purple Fire. You already won 2 using a Blue Water and a Red Ice. This gives you wins in all elements of different Colours, You win the match!
6. You can also win by matching the same element 3 times in all different Colours.
Example: You have won duals with a Yellow Fire, A Blue Fire, And a Purple Fire. You have won 3 Fires of different Colours, You win the game!
Getting Into Servers
Are the American Servers too full or laggy for you to Train in? Well, The best thing to do is choose, “Languages” And pick Portuguese. The Portuguese Servers are usually not nearly as full, And you can always bring your Belts back to America once your finished this guide.
On Club Penguin, There is a multitude of Belts to earn, Just like Ti-Quin-Do or Karate. However, Some of the take a long time and a lot of games of Ninja-Jitsu to advance.
White Belt – 5-7 wins
Yellow Belt – Estimated 7-13 more wins
Orange Belt – Estimated 8-14 more wins
Green Belt – Estimated 9-15 more wins
Blue Belt – Estimated 10-16 more wins
Red Belt – Estimated 12-17 more wins
Purple Belt – Estimated 13-18 more wins
Brown Belt – Estimated 14-19 more wins
Black Belt – Estimated 15-20 more wins.
These are just best Guesses. These apply only in Competition Mode. The time the Match lasts, how strongly you beat your Opponent, And what Belt or experience your opponent has is also a Factor.
How To Beat Sensei
To beat the Sensei, You may think it is hopeless. He’s always one step ahead.
It’s just like any other Belt, You just have to keep facing him, And losing, Until he messes up. Once he messes up, You can destroy him and get special access to the Ninja Room. It will probably take 5 to 10 tries.
When you are in the Ninja Suit, You can go to face items to put on the mask.
If you dance with the Ninja Suite and nothing else on besides Ninja Mask, you will turn Transparent! Now you can and complete the guide on how to become a Fire Ninja!